- Typologies in the study of Anglo-Saxon Artefacts – Part 1 - Before you can understand the artefact reports, you need to understand typologies.
- Archaeological Resources for Beginners – Part 2 - More Archaeological Resources for Beginners - Part 2 is a lot more random.
- Archaeological Resources for Beginners – Part 1 - A brief summary of Archaeological Resources for Beginners - Part 1
- Looking for a JSTOR article - Can anyone get me access to this article? My Univ. is cheap, and doesn’t pay for all of the JSTOR databases. Thanks bunches. Some Aspects of Medieval Travel: Notably Transport and Accommodation, with Special Reference to the Wardrobe Accounts of Henry Earl of Derby, 1390-1393 Alexander Prize, 1924 Grace Stretton Transactions of the Royal Historical […]
- Documentation Style Contemplations - So, I’m trying to figure out, for my self and for Gerald, exactly how to document and cite various topics. MLA is one standard often taught in schools – published by the Modern Languages Association, it’s more for literary works. APA is another – American Psychological Association – again, often used for works in that […]
- Grindstones for Gerald & Needa - Under the cut you’ll find photos of the functional pedal powered grindstone Gerald has, as well as the 3 spare grindstones he plans to use with the Great Machine. Oh, and I added a picture of the Great Machine, to help my distant readers.
- Link-i-dy luck - So friended me, so I checked out her profile of the way to friending back (Waves hello), and found (added her, waves hello) and then found Which is really cool. And I want to remember this post about original garments This is one of the beautiful things about the internet, that we can […]
- Picking a criteria category - Ok, I’ve been thinking about Kingdom A&S. If i only enter the tri-levels, it isn’t as hard to choose one category. However, if I want to make my interest in accessories “shout” (as Jehanne put it), I need some way to enter accessory design. (For my Out-of-Kingdom readers, Calontir’s A&S championship requires 3 entries, which […]
- My Research booklets - I guess I should explain for those of my readers who haven’t seen what I’ve collected and bound together. For a number of years, my SCA opportunities were limited to my mind and the internet. I did research (on dial-up) for sometimes 7 hrs per night, beginning at 10pm. Sleep was optional. I had kids […]