- Dunadd, Argyll, Scotland bead - A tricky bead from Dunadd, Argyll, Scotland, to challenge you today.
- Hen Gastell Wales Lampwork Challenge Bead - A bead from Wales, challenging because of its large side and sneaky decoration.
- Anglo-Saxon Dot34 Beads - Analysis of one particular type of Anglo-Saxon Bead.
- 9th C Irish Lampwork Challenge item - This 9th C Irish bead speaks to me - wish I was a better lampworker.
- Bechte’s First Lampworked Beads - So Bechte & I are enjoying the hospitality of “Apprentice” weekend at the home of Alan & Rigela, with 3 apprentices and 2 proteges, and 3 spouses, and one teenager. Bechte made cheesecake this morning, and then she & I both worked on beads this afternoon. This is the first time Bechte has done any […]
- Anglo-Saxon Cylindrical Pentagonal Beads - My attempts in 2010 to make 6th C Anglo-Saxon Cylindrical Pentagonal Beads. Some good, more ok, some ugly.